The MX6500N and MX7500N high performance colour document systems offer exceptional productivity, professional features and world-class image quality at speeds up to 75 ppm. Designed for busy in-plant and on-demand workflow environments, these new models combine a versatile, modular design with a wide range of supported media and powerful output capabilities that can help your business produce more jobs in-house and improve profitability.
Supporting the latest Sharp OSA® development platform, the MX6500N and MX7500N make integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. Sharp's advanced security platform incorporates standard 256-bit data encryption and overwrite protection to safeguard your business's intellectual property. And when it comes time to trade in, a convenient End-of-Lease feature can erase all job data and user data.
High-Quality Network Printing
Leading-Edge Security Features
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi B&W and Colour printing
- Standard PCL® 6 and True Adobe® PostScript® 3™, optional XPS
- Professional, ultra-crisp documents with features like Cover Page Printing, Overlay Print and Pamphlet Print
- Easy-to-use print drivers
Unparalleled Performance for High-Volume Workgroups
- Several levels of standard network and data security to help restrict access to sensitive information
- Confidential Print requires PIN code to print queued document, helping safeguard against unauthorized viewing.
- End-of-Lease feature erases all files on the hard disk drive, all user data, job status data and address-book data at trade-in time.
- User Authentication helps protect the network against unauthorized e-mail communication.
- IP/MAC Address Filtering helps restrict network access to the unit
- Data Security Kit helps protect data with encryption and erases memory by overwriting the encrypted document data.
- High quality colour and monochrome output up to 65 ppm
- Performance-driven 1.8 GHz Multi-tasking Colour Document System
- Versatile application integration with Sharp OSA technology enables users to access network applications right from the LCD panel
- Sharp's award-winning multi-level and network security options
- Customizable icon-driven colour touchscreen display
- One-touch ImageSend™ technology facilitates scans to USB devices, network folders, e-mail and more
- Standard 150-sheet Duplexing Document Feeder with Colour Scan2™ technology
- Large 8,500-sheet maximum on-board paper supply (3,100 standard)
- Efficient Cardshot, Page Stamp and Tandem Copy
- Built-in PCL® 6 and True Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing with DirectPrint™
- Standard 1 TB HDD allows efficient spooling and Document Filing capability
- Advanced web-based Device Management and on-board user manuals
- Environmentally focused; ENERGY STAR® qualified and RoHS compliant
- Optional Finishing, Page Inserter and Hole-punch accessories to reduce paper handling and increase productivity
- A choice of large-capacity paper trays for high-volume workgroups
- Super G3 Fax option offers PC Faxing and Inbound Routing
- YourSharp™ web-based 24/7 training
- Sharp OSA® Technology allows users to leverage the power of their back-end systems right from the control panel. A new way of thinking with "power at the panel" for automation of tasks and a streamlined workflow.
- With Sharp OSA technology, the MX6500N becomes the gateway to providing fast, flexible access to documents and applications--no matter where you are in the office.
- With the ability to personalize applications and processes specific to your business, Sharp OSA Technology can help eliminate redundancy and streamline workflow, helping to save time and optimize productivity.
- Sharp OSA Technology utilizes industry-standard network protocols such as SOAP; XML, and XHTML, third-party software developers can deliver customized solutions to your business faster than ever.
- Interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!