Sharp's award-winning PNR556 professional LCD monitor, gives you more options than ever to set up your digital signage in the most eye-catching ways possible. Not only can this monitor be suspended from a ceiling, it can also be installed face up, face down, or at a tilted angle. The 55" Class (54.6" diagonal) PNR556 display offers such a wide variety of installation options, you'll be sure to find the ideal setup to match your location and signage needs. DisplayPort™ 1.2 connectivity comes standard, and the interface can be expanded with an optional HDBaseT™ 2.0 receiver board. The system is designed for increased convenience and flexibility as the PNR556 monitor stylishly makes your key message even more visible to your intended target.
Adaptable to Various Settings
Whether in a landscape or portrait orientation, PNR556/R496/R426 monitors can be installed face up, face down, or tilted forward or backward at an angle of up to 90 degrees. Such flexibility helps you to incorporate these monitors into a wider-than-ever variety of settings.
Slim Body Suits Any Location
A slim design with a bezel of only 7.8 mm on all four sides helps onscreen images stand out and catch the viewer's eye. Onscreen images beautifully fill the screen, reaching almost to the edges of the monitor. The subtle design of the monitors makes them a stylish fit for virtually any location.
Built solid, PNR556/R496/R426 monitors are ideal for use in demanding professional applications that require around-the-clock operation, seven days a week.
Airflow is maintained and heat is dissipated without the use of noisy, dust-creating mechanical air-ventilation fans. The fanless design also facilitates maintenance of the monitor.
- 55" Class (54.6" diagonal) Screen Size
- Intel® Mini-OPS Expansion Slot supports the optional PNZB03H HDBaseT™ 2.0 and PNZB03W Wireless Expansion Boards
- Landscape, Portrait, Face-up, Face-down Operation
- Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Stereo Speakers
- 700 cd/m2 Brightness; 1,300:1 Contrast Ratio
- Brilliant High Definition (1920 x 1080) LCD Display
- Crestron Connected™ Compatibility
- Engineered for 24/7 Use; 3-Year Onsite Limited Warranty