The MXC407F and MXC507F Desktop Colour Document Systems deliver crisp, high-quality output with exceptional ease-of-use. These models provide customers with an intuitive user experience and the confidence of knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. Designed with robust features and technology typically found on larger machines, the MXC407F and MXC507F deliver the productivity you need with the performance and reliability you want in your workplace or home office.
The compact MXC407F and MXC507F offers powerful productivity features enabling users to quickly execute workflow tasks whether in the office, or working from home.
That's the SHARP DIFFERENCE.
Simple and Intuitive Multifunction Printer (MFP) with Impressive Performance
When it's time to get the job done, the MXC407F and MXC507F are outstanding performers. Quickly scan documents at speeds up-to 60 images per minute. From basic copy functions to complex scan jobs, these models can get the job done efficiently. Use one of the Easy Modes for fast, simple operation, with basic functions displayed in large, clearly-labeled tiles and keys. For more advanced features, simply touch the "Detail" key.
A "Well-connected" Device
Connecting an MFP to your wireless network and accessing it from mobile devices has never been so easy with the MXC407F and MXC507F optional wireless networking features. Print-from or scan-to popular cloud services such as Microsoft OneDrive™ for Business, SharePoint® Online, Dropbox, Box and Google Drive™ with the Cloud Connect feature.
Distribute, Access and Print Your Documents with Ease
Sharp makes it easy to go beyond traditional network scanning with standard Email Connect and Cloud Connect features. With Email Connect, scan to email is seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Exchange/Office 365® and Gmail™ user accounts, making it easy to identify the sender of scanned files. With the Cloud Connector users can easily scan-to and print-from Microsoft OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Google Drive, Box and Dropbox *.
Scan and Print Files Easily from Mobile Devices
Easily scan and print files from tablets and smartphones, popular mobile technologies such as AirPrint® and Android™ printing framework. When optional wireless networking is added, users can also print directly to the MFP from mobile devices without interfering with the corporate network!*
Manage Different File Types with Intelligent Image Processing
Easily scan documents to popular file formats including Microsoft Word, a variety of PDF formats such as Searchable PDF, TXT, RTF and others. You can also direct print these same file types from thumb drives, cloud applications and mobile devices.**
Flexible Printing Solutions Help Speed Up Your Office Productivity
Standard with PostScript 3 and PCL 6 compatible printing systems to help you speed through all of your output needs with accuracy. This feature allows you to easily and quickly print from Chromebook™ notebook computers, PCs and more with precision.
Adaptability with Complete Business Workflows
Embedded solutions let users load and run software solutions tailored to their specific need or industry. Properly configured, apps installed on the MFP can interact with users' unique processes, applications and data repositories, with custom icons to drive each process, if desired.
* May not yet be available for all models. Please contact a Sharp representative for further details.
** Some features require optional equipment and/or software/services.
- Standard copy, print, scan and fax capability right out-of-the-box.
- 50-sheet reversing document feeder scans both sides of a document in a single pass for enhanced productivity.
- Supports letter size, legal size and envelopes through the standard paper drawer or bypass tray.
- Offers up-to five paper sources with available 2,300-sheet maximum paper capacity.
- 7" (diagonal) colour touchscreen with adjustable viewing angle offers smooth, tablet-style interaction.
- Standard compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of most colour scanned documents.
- Convenient USB port located in the front of the device lets users access the machine quickly when printing direct from a USB drive.
- Print Microsoft ® Word, Excel ®, or PowerPoint ® files directly from a mobile device, USB drive, or file server.
- Standard Optical Character Recognition (OCR) on the MXC507F and optional OCR on the MXC407F allows users to convert a scanned document into a searchable PDF file or into an editable Word file.
- Supports popular mobile technologies, enabling users to easily print files from smartphones, tablets and even notebook computers.
- Protect your intellectual property. A wide range of security features help to keep your information safe, whether it's in a document, on the device, or over your network.