The Sharp MXM6570 and MXM7570 High-Speed Monochrome Document Systems offer crisp, high quality output at speeds up-to 75 pages per minute coupled with exceptional ease-of-use. These new models are designed to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. These new document systems focus on user operability and draw inspiration from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the productivity you need, with the reliable performance you want.
Simple and Intuitive Operation
From the most basic of copy functions, to the most complex scan jobs, these models will perform them with ease and efficiency. Walk up-to the control panel, and the machine senses you approaching and automatically wakes up. Within seconds from the time you place your originals in the feeder and select your settings, it's ready to print. Use one of the Easy Modes for fast, simple operation, with basic functions displayed in large, clearly-labeled tiles and keys. And for more advanced features, just touch the "Details" button - it's that easy.
A "Well-connected" Device
Connecting a multifunction printer (MFP) to your wireless network and accessing it from mobile devices has never been so easy with the standard wireless networking features found on the MXM6570 and MXM7570. Print-from or scan-to popular cloud services such as Box, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, and Google Drive with Sharp's Cloud Connect feature. Single Sign-on (SSO) support for accessing these services makes scan-to-folder and scan-to-email operations simpler than ever. Even printing from your desktop is made easier with Sharp's Serverless Print Release function. Easily send a job to one device, and print it on another when and where it's most convenient for you.
The Productivity You Need, the Performance You Want
When it's time to get the job done, the MXM6570 and MXM7570 monochrome document systems are outstanding performers. Quickly scan documents at speeds up-to 200 images per minute. Built-in optical character recognition (OCR) can convert your scanned documents into text-searchable PDFs or Microsoft Office file formats, simplifying your workflow. Use the manual stapling feature on select finishers to restaple your originals. Multiple finishing options give you the output you require, be it stacked, stapled or saddle-stitched. There's even an available built-in stapleless finishing feature, which can bind up-to five sheets of paper by adding a crimp to the corner of the set, saving regular staples for larger sets.
- Automatic walk-up motion sensor wakes the machine within seconds.
- 3,200-sheet standard paper capacity expandable to 6,700 sheets with options.
- Large 10.1" (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions.
- Sharp's Easy Connect feature makes it simple to print or scan with mobile devices using the free Sharpdesk® Mobile app.
- Built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) function can convert scanned documents to text searchable PDF format, Microsoft® Office file formats, and others.
- Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online, Google Drive™ and more with Sharp's Cloud Connect features.
- Direct print Microsoft Word, PowerPoint® and Excel® files from thumb drives, cloud applications, network folders and more. This function is enabled via DirectOffice™ technology.
- Standard security platform includes 256-bit encryption, up-to 10-times data overwrite and an End-of-Lease feature that erases all data and personal information at trade-in.
- Standard 150-sheet duplexing document feeder scans both sides of a document in a single pass at speeds up-to 200 images per minute (ipm), increasing reliability and productivity.